Old 08-07-2011, 11:03 AM   #9
steeltheone
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 6351
Default Re: Wide Recivers

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55BaileyFan View Post
HInes is #1 and will be unless three receivers are on the field then he goes into the slot. Wallace will be the #2 except in three receiver sets then he becomes #1. Sanders is the three back, Brown will be on there as the #4.

I don't think Sweed will make the team, rather I will be surprised. I think Grisham has a good chance to make the roster. I also agree we are deeper at WR then we have been in years...without looking at a roster sheet on the net...who was the 4 or 5 guy when our starting three was Ward, Burress, and EL?

We are deep at the WR spot and STACKED at the RB spot...we are going to have a good offense this year.
The younger set of Burress, Ward an El is much better at this point to Wallace , Ward old, unproven Sanders and Brown.

Rbs are ok...Under Mendy you have old Moore and a unproven Redman, Batch and Dwyer again it's ok ..nothing great ...I'm more worried about the wideouts with Sanders injured.