Originally Posted by ebsteelers
Things To Look for Tonight:
1) Do we come out flat again ?
2) How does the secondary look against probably the best wr core will see all pre-season?
3) O-Line? Wanna block anyone?
4) Special Teams? better coverage, better returns
add along boys, im sure im missing plenty
1. Probably. it seems to be a trait.
2. Hope they hold on. Vick will be playing a half???
3. They want to, but just aren't able to. Nothing addressed in the off-season.
4. Our shining spot. Moving the kick-off up takes the Keystone Cops routine out of the question.
Hey, its pre-season. As long as nobody gets hurt, it will be a good game.