View Single Post
Old 08-19-2011, 09:08 PM   #2
SteeleReign
Team President

Member Number: 13943
Default Re: Too early to say Ravens took a step back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelfury02 View Post
Just watched about 1 minute of Ravens Chiefs. Last time I checked Flacco was playing well into 3rd quarter. The only play I saw him make was an incomplete pass that hit his center in the back and he looked utterly frustrated. It was tied 10 apiece and the commentators said that oddly enough the only receiver he has had any success with was Lee Evans and that their timing isnt looking too good and Harbaugh should be concerned, they shouldn't have let go of so many staples (Heap, Mason, McGahee, etc., etc.

Yea yea it is only the 2nd preseason game - but a good bit of us seem excited about our guys' performance yesterday. So - any one willing to say that we might actually give the Ravens a solid beat down and dominate for once? Or - because of the matchup the chemistry between the two teams is just so that it will be close no matter what? When was the last time we won convincingly in Bmore? I'd love to send a message wk 1 to the rest of the division and league. Thoughts?
As much as I'd like to agree, I can't. If we took our loss to the Skins as evidence, we'd have a horrible season, so I put little stock in the Ravens struggles so far. The Ravens will be fine & will fight us all season for the AFCN....unfortunately.
SteeleReign is online now   Reply With Quote