Old 08-25-2011, 07:37 PM   #8
steelfury02
Wing Kong Exchange - CEO
Supporter

Member Number: 6076
Thanked 4,769 Times in 2,249 Posts
My Mood: Fine
Default Re: We better NOT start slow

If you check out the Baltimore Sun (which I do to harass Ravens fans) website it is hilarious to see how much Steelers are in their heads. That team and their fans have a serious confidence issue. How couldn't they when we own them in the clutch moments.

They seriously think that since they have blown up their offense that it means they have matched ours in firepower and that their speedy receivers will tear our defense apart much like NE and GB's wr corp.

Problem is - Flacco is TERRIBLE reading through his progressions - especially over the middle. There is a reason why Bmore fans call him Checkdown Joey. If his first receiver isn't open, he'll toss it to Ray Rice.

Also - they don't utilize Ray Rice the way they should - 370 carries - only 5 touchdowns lol.

They also think that having a brand new defensive coordinator (2 in 2 years) and blitzing more often instead of using 3 or 4 to rush will put them over the top.

They are starting over on so many levels that it is pitiful at best. I love seeing them trying to scramble to match the Steelers and doing a LOT of talking like they always do.

Week 1 can't come soon enough.
steelfury02 is offline   Reply With Quote