View Single Post
Old 08-26-2011, 05:20 AM   #5
BIGNASTY91
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 18495
My Mood: Amused
Default Re: Ravens offense looks worse . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelfury02 View Post
I've brought this up before. But - Jon Gruden has made a great point on this Beltway Battle with Redskins.

First Ravens possession - Flacco throws pick 6 to DeAngelo Hall on easy 12 yard hook route.

Second possession - Ray Rice gets some good yardage so what do they do? Try passing it after the running game starts moving them down the field. Out again.

Gruden - "This is what happens when you blow things up and are working with new receivers."

Can't tell me that letting go of Mason, Heap and McGahee won't bite them in the butt. We will OWN them this year. They look that bad in their first dress rehearsal. Defense looks slow as ever.

Can't convince me otherwise. They took a step back.
Agreed! With first stringers the skins had them beat. Beck and Grossman carved up there secondary! Imagine what ben is going to do! They had nobody to stop the pass rusher from coming in in the left side! Imagine what harrison is going to do! And appearantly they didnt learn anything from Troy's sack/fumble that won us the game last year, the redskins did almost the identical play and came in untouched for the sack. This game showed me alot. Two things ive been saying throughout the preseason, 1) The Skins are starting to turn things around this year, 2) The ravens are nowhere near our level of play right now! They are gonna tote an ass whoopin on opening day!!!
BIGNASTY91 is offline   Reply With Quote