View Single Post
Old 04-27-2006, 01:28 AM   #3
Livinginthe past
Living Legend

Member Number: 478
Default Re: Carucci: 2006 Mock Draft

Reggie Bush had better run for at least 1500 yards in his debut season or he will be something of a disappointment!

I dont think I can ever remember a player in previous drafts getting so much good press.

I find it interesting that with all the needs that the Packers have Carucci has them going TE - this I really cannot see - Hawk or Huff would be a much more logical pick.

Would that also be the highest a TE has ever been drafted? I know Kellen Winslow was high but was he top 5?

I agree that Arizon are going QB - Denny Green has so little faith in other options that Kurt Warner has the starters position in the bag, even while operating at such a mediocre level.

I like the Patriots pick - Carpenter has 'Pats type player' written all over him (which means he would be a nice fit in Steelerville also).

Im surprised that the Steelers havent been linked more strongly with an early LB pick - its the most important position in the 3-4 (it is in NE anyway) - and its also where the quality-in-depth of this draft class lies.

For those who care, I think that Baltimore should be looking at skills positions - especially on offense - whoever their QB is this year needs more help than the past QB's have had in recent years - RB/WR is a must I think.

Bengals should be looking for players who are going to stop the run - they already have enough players who are capable of pursuing the QB - maybe they will trade down and grab an ILB.

NM
They've been great for a while now, three Super Bowls' worth of great. But only this season have the New England Patriots become The Show, the must-see team of stars, pretty boys and reformed bad boys. Suddenly, the Patriots are not simply great; they're compelling, fascinating, appearing to be almighty and a touch lawless.
The Patriots didn't bother with swagger to start this NFL season; they went straight to defiant. Either you're one of them or you're about to get crushed.
Livinginthe past is offline   Reply With Quote