View Single Post
Old 09-04-2011, 06:40 PM   #3
Buddha Bus
Piss Monkey
Supporter

Default Re: Are the Steelers better or worse than last year?

I definitely think picking up Leach was a positive. I wish Arians and Tomlin would do that!

I also think Evans was an upgrade over Mason. It gives the Ravens the deep threat they were missing.

I'm not sure about your TEs yet though. I would have held onto Heap. He had a strong connection to your fanbase that will be missing now. He was a huge fan favorite and rallying leader for the fans.

Your o-line looked like drizzled shit (much like ours), but they have attempted to address it with the pickups of McKinnie and Gurode and moving Oher back to RT where he is much better. Time will tell if it pays off.

As far as their make-up, I think our defense will smear it all over those dirty Ratbird's faces come next Sunday!!!!!

Just teasing, man. It should be the usual competitive game and knock down drag out affair. I'm looking forward to seeing what our two teams' revamped and improved rosters do next week.

Enjoy the game and welcome to the board!

I wave my private parts at your aunties, you heaving lot of second-hand electric donkey bottom biters.
Buddha Bus is offline   Reply With Quote