Old 09-11-2011, 09:12 PM   #129
SteelCityMom
MST3K Junkie

Member Number: 16666
Thanked 2,399 Times in 1,123 Posts
Default Re: Week 1 Post Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baltimore Ravens Fan View Post
Agreed. I love these match-ups and I am really looking forward to the game in Pittsburgh. I know it won't be the same result, but I am hoping for a Ravens win by 3 to 6.

Both teams have easy schedules, and I think the Ravens could win all of their games up to Week 9 (we have the Jets number, we're 6 - 0 against them, in the past 6 games).

This is being completely honest and I don't want to piss anyone off, but you guys WILL win every game up until Week 8 when you guys play the Patriots and that'll be a close one, who knows who will come out on top.
Yeah, I'm not too worried about the season yet. If they're still playing like this in week 3 and 4, then I'll be worried.

I hope they get a little bit of redemption against the Patriots. That would be the biggest confidence booster of them all. We'll see though.

I expect both teams to make the playoffs though...barring total team collapses...which I guess most would say is possible or is happening to the Steelers. I'm not one to pronounce them dead yet though.

http://forums.steelersfever.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=16666&dateline=1295313365
SteelCityMom is offline   Reply With Quote