Fire Arians
Anti-Spammer Mod

Member Number: 16570
Thanked 7,524 Times in 3,138 Posts
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: Leguarsky is not a starting offensive guard on a good team

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtbsteeler View Post
Scott sucked the donkey b's today also. I see Gilbert starting there next week. Scott was benched.

Hopefully Tomlin will send a message to alot of these guys. Farrior, Scott, Legursky. All three looked like they should be replaced.

Ben looked like he gift wrapped those passes to Reed. On both of them he didn't have to move.

Accept the beating and move on.
Scott and Legursky definitely need to be replaced. I know gilbert is green, but he's talented and quick enough to defend against speed rusher types. He also held his own against atlanta's pro bowl DE in the 3rd preseason game. with time he will only get better, but he won't ever improve without game time.

legursky, I like the guy personally and he's a good story, but plain and simple he's not physically cut out to be a starter in the NFL. I know ramon foster isn't the greatest but he's probably better than legursky at guard. Chris scott, I have no idea why he was kept over Hills.

I don't think farrior can be replaced yet, he's the signal caller on the defense and it's a much bigger responsibility than just being able to play. sylvester isn't ready for that yet, if he was, we wouldn't have to put foote our there.
Fire Arians is online now   Reply With Quote