View Single Post
Old 04-28-2006, 05:59 PM   #3
Livinginthe past
Living Legend

Member Number: 478
Default Re: LITP's Mock(ed) Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest
well the fact that you have winston justice being drafted by #6 sf and #17 vikings pretty much scraps this mock. definitely unconventionnal thinking and some bold moves. i cant see a position swap between the cards and lions, does d. green really want to get fired that bad? i see l. white is your matt jones shocker pick. i too think white could be a shocker pick, but im thinking to either sf at #22 or the giants at #25. for the ultimate shocker ill be watching the cheifs and the bucs (more probable the giants if white slips) to see if the steelers strike a deal to trade up for a player many think may fall to them. i dont think white just falls to them. what you said about white and dillon kind of contradicts c. benson, t. jones, and white in the same backfield.
Ha ha..crap.

I guessed I would do something dumb like double book a player.

Cannot be bothered to rearrange it all now - at least ive doubled my odds of getting the right team to draft him!

I think Denny Green is desperate for a QB and will reach for Vince, ideally he would have got Cutler...who went to the Raiders after all.

As long as I havent double booked anyone else this will have to do!

Thomas Jones will be traded before or during the draft. (I omitted that important development totally by accident!)

NM
They've been great for a while now, three Super Bowls' worth of great. But only this season have the New England Patriots become The Show, the must-see team of stars, pretty boys and reformed bad boys. Suddenly, the Patriots are not simply great; they're compelling, fascinating, appearing to be almighty and a touch lawless.
The Patriots didn't bother with swagger to start this NFL season; they went straight to defiant. Either you're one of them or you're about to get crushed.
Livinginthe past is offline   Reply With Quote