View Single Post
Old 09-17-2011, 12:29 AM   #13
SeahawksBlogger
Water Boy

Member Number: 18827
Default Re: How the Seahawks Can Beat the Pittsburgh Steelers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick5895 View Post
Ya that Raiders game still mystifies me, I was at the game and 3 times inside the 20 in the first half and only 3 points to show for it. If we accomplish that low lite this week we will be in trouble. The Seahawks have an equalizer, his name is Leon Washington. If we're not careful he could return 1 or 2 against us and keep Seattle in the game. I am hopeful we put the hammer down on D and O and score every time the opportunity presents itself. For me I want to see a 40 burger on the Seahawks.
Leon Washington is an equalizer; however, I doubt you guys have too much to worry about. That is unless you get off to a bad start, turn the ball over, etc. If I was betting, I'd probably take Pittsburgh and give away the14 points. Still, crazier things have happened.

If Green Bay and Baltimore exposed the Steelers for being slow in the secondary, I doubt Seattle has the ability to take advantage. My hope is that Jackson will get benched, and Charlie Whitehurst gets in the game. He's no Tom Brady; but he can push the ball down the field and check down without getting sacked.
SeahawksBlogger is offline   Reply With Quote