View Single Post
Old 09-18-2011, 06:16 PM   #32
tanda10506
Team President

Member Number: 17319
Default Re: Week 2 Post Game Thread: Steelers blank Seahawks, 24-0

That's the way I wanted to see them win, with dominance, Seattle didn't even cross mid field except once. I still didn't see any real intensity, but it is the Seahawks and we were dominating most of the time. Ben was off on some throws, but overall had a good game, 22/30 w/ 298 passing yards, a touchdown, and no picks. He missed some throws and if he can reel in those throws, he will have huge games. Keisel played well, but I didn't see much pass rush, Harrison was a no show most of the game as was Woodley. I think that's bigger then what a lot of people think, with Woodley and Harrison no show's, we have no pash rush. Receivers got open, Mendenhall played well as did Redman, the D looks like they are back with the exception of the pash rush, Ben looked way better, we are definetly on the way up. Main things that bother me is how far off Ben was a few times and the lack of pass rush and pass blocking. The O line, horrible again, but that will not change this season. All said, great game, won it the way they should, like to see them work out the last few quirks and shut down the Manningless Colts like this.
tanda10506 is offline   Reply With Quote