Thread: Not so fast
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2011, 12:52 AM   #28
LVSteelersfan
Living Legend

Member Number: 6620
My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: Not so fast

We beat a terrible team by shutting them out. They got across the 50 yard line one time. What do you people want? I realize the red zone stuff still sucks but it has for years because of a terrible O-line. The Ravens got beat by a crap team today. So we are now tied for the lead with everyone else in the division. Winning the division is the most important part and it only took one week to get back to a first place tie. Baltimore has the tie breaker right now, but that could easily change by the time we play them in our next matchup. I am keeping the faith until we are completely done. The Patriots and Texans could easily kill us but that is not a given either. I think we are better than some are willing to give them credit for but not as good as we should be. One game at a time. If we beat the Colts you know it will be reported that it is only because Manning is not there. But who cares. A win is a win on the way to becoming a playoff team no matter how bad the teams we play are. We have a lot of crap teams on the schedule this year.

COACH - Breakfast of Champions !!!