Old 09-19-2011, 08:04 PM   #1
Bayz101
Renegade
Supporter

Member Number: 18856
Thanked 5,052 Times in 2,141 Posts
My Mood: Cheerful
Default Excited about the future

I am excited about our future as a team. Offensively, we have alot of excellent young talented players such as Antonio Brown, Emmanuel Sanders, Marcus Gilbert, Maurkice Pouncey and Iaasc Redman. Not to mention our current squad is still young and improving in Mendenhall, Wallace and Legursky. Then over on defense we have young guys ready to terrorize offenses, and before long they will be. With Ziggy Hood, Steve Mclendon and Cameron Heyward all improving, they'll be suited up quicker than you think. Hampton, Smith and Keisel are all aging, and won't be around much longer. Our linebackers are excellent as well. James Harrison, Lamarr Woodley, James Farrior, Lawrence Timmons and Larry Foote make up an all-time defensive unit. Steven Sylvester, a promising LB out of Utah serving as a backup to Farrior is exciting. Farrior is in his 15th year, and Sylvester will be seeing play time more and more. Timmons and Woodley are both young, and even they have great backups behind them. Then you of course have the deep backs. Heh.

My question is. What do you guys think about our young talent?
Bayz101 is offline   Reply With Quote