Thread: Gay Meter at +1
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2011, 11:45 PM   #18
WickedSteel
Banned

Member Number: 17099
Default Re: Gay Meter at +1

Oops, I guess I need to start nut guzzling Arians and talk about how much of a genius he is, how tough Ben is, how skilled Mendy is, how fast Wallace is, how good Troy's hair looks in the wind, etc.

This is a discussion board about the Steelers and I was under the impression that discussions could take place. I knew there were some dyed in the wool homers here but come on! Why is it so wrong to point out flaws in our team's game while discussing what other teams are doing right?

Would you guys feel confident facing the Pats in the AFC Championship game as opposed to the Ravens or Jets again? Would you guys feel confident in a SB match up against the Saints or Packers again? I highly doubt it. How many on here were praying for the Jets to beat the Pats so we didn't have to play them in the POs and how many were praying for the Bears to beat the Packers so we didn't have to face them? Why? Because we all know what the weaknesses of this team are and they are exploited time and again when we play these types of teams. It happened last season when they played the Saints and Pats and it happened against the Pack in the SB. I know it is nothing new but THAT is the problem. How long is it going to take before the FO does something about it? Going deep into the playoffs every year but not quite having enough to win it all gets you nothing but a really low draft pick insuring that they draft middle of the pack, mediocre players each year. Add to the fact that they refuse to sign big name players in free agency and the vicious cycle continues.
WickedSteel is offline   Reply With Quote