StainlessStill
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 12999
Thanked 1,133 Times in 468 Posts
Default Re: Relax, we won

Quote:
Originally Posted by OX1947 View Post
Once again. Defense isnt the problem, the QB giving away the ball 3 times a game is. I do not know if some of you have noticed but that piece of shit dickwad who calls himself the NFL commissioner has destroyed football with his Fantasy Football bullshit league. There are no longer good defenses in the league. However, there are 2 right now that are ok, thats the Ravens and Steelers. But, Ben needs to stop turning the ball over. Every time they turn it over, worse, the other team gets points.
Look more into it. Ben's the whole reason we are competitive on offense at this point. Finally, the suckitude that is oozing out of this offensive line is getting into Roethlisberger's head. It's so bad he's anticipating getting drilled. 2 of those fumbles I don't blame him. That interception was a desperation pass that sailed.

I'm grateful we have Ben in the middle of that wreckage. Unfortunately, I don't think he feels the same.