View Single Post
Old 09-26-2011, 12:47 AM   #7
Third Rail
Team Captain

Member Number: 16177
Default Re: Relax, we won

Quote:
Originally Posted by StainlessStill View Post
Look more into it. Ben's the whole reason we are competitive on offense at this point. Finally, the suckitude that is oozing out of this offensive line is getting into Roethlisberger's head. It's so bad he's anticipating getting drilled. 2 of those fumbles I don't blame him. That interception was a desperation pass that sailed.

I'm grateful we have Ben in the middle of that wreckage. Unfortunately, I don't think he feels the same.
Yep. Glad to see I'm not the only one here who sees this. It's easy to blame the QB for an INT or a lost fumble, and I'll agree that he deserves SOME of the blame, but when a defense is EASILY able to run around the O-Line constantly, it's a miracle he gets any throws off at all.

More evidence that our O-Line is awful can be seen in the running game. I've been very hard on Mendenhall but it's difficult to get yardage when you have no holes to run through. The O-Line can't open ANYTHING up and the lack of the run game, coupled with a passing game that's always under pressure, is KILLING our offense.
Third Rail is offline   Reply With Quote