Re: Steelers have nowhere to run
1. Faneca leaves
2. Hartings retires
3. We don't address loss of pro-bowlers with any top tier draft picks (except Pouncey)
4. We've already proven we can win with a ridiculed o-line (but just so happens Ben was having one of the best clutch seasons for a QB ever)
5. Jerome Bettis in his prime (96' to 01' seasons) would not have a HOF career behind this line. If it looks like crap, smells like crap, guess what?
6. We are one Ben season ending injury away from a seriously P'offed fan base
7. This is the worst line most have seen since the 80s and the oodles of talent is being wasted because of some serious egos in the Steelers coaching rooms. I expected a great, desperate, Colts defense - but c'mon - we shouldn't be squandering a QB like Ben the way we are - it is sinful. There are at least 12 mediocre - terrible teams with lame QBs that get great protection. Don't give me better running back or Ben's style of play.
Insanity or In-sahn-naha-teh
is what the the Iro-quois used
meaning "severe personnel problems".
Look it up. No? No, I'm right.
Agree to disagree.