View Single Post
Old 09-27-2011, 08:07 PM   #14
Baltimore Ravens Fan
Banned

Member Number: 18789
Default Re: If the Steelers only had a heart?

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelfury02 View Post
Like history has shown? What a great observation! Not even sure what history has shown other than you play us like it is your Super Bowl and you'll choke again when your season is on the line.

Way to have an amateur letdown v Hasselhoff in Tennessee and then act tough against a hapless St. Louis team.

Funny - live in Maryland and after you guys lose you 1 game the purple disappears then reappears the next week. Biggest bunch of bandwagon fans I've ever seen. Of course - if I had to inherit a team from Cleveland and watch the Indianapolis Colts take my team's history I'd be pretty wishy-washy about my team too.

Go ahead, I'm waiting for the unimaginative "Rapistberger" or "Pittsburgh's fan base, including their cheerleaders, have missing teeth, wha, wha, what YOU'RE JEALOUS?"

Why don't you go back to what Baltimore does best - child killings and housing projects.
You mad? I don't live in Baltimore, nor am I a bandwagoner fan; but one thing I do know is you're a douchebag. You're generalizing quite a bit, considering nobody has "acted tough" after beating the lowly Rams, but I am sure the Steelers are right back on track after beating the 2 shittiest teams in the NFL, right?

ALSO, history shows that the Steelers haven't made it to the playoffs after going to the Super Bowl. So, what are you getting all butt-hurt about, it's not my fault or the Ravens' fault.

EDIT: Bayz101 proved my point.
Baltimore Ravens Fan is offline   Reply With Quote