Atlanta Dan
Resigned
Supporter

Member Number: 728
Thanked 8,263 Times in 3,630 Posts
Default Re: Timmons & Woodley - Big Money/Few Big Plays

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel4ever95 View Post
Its a veteran d, they've all been around for a while I think they will still turn the ship around and be the d we all know. A few people have mentioned this already but Smith hasent played in some time, not to mention the lockout may have hurt him a bit more by not getting in a full camp. I would love to see Hood out there, he really grew up last year stepping in for Smith, and I do agree that there needs to be some sort of a rotation along the line, it seemed that they were subbing more often in the Colts game.
Some observations from Farrior

Steelers LB James Farrior: "We’re disappointed we’re not stopping the run game as we usually do but it’s still a work in progress.”

More from Farrior: “Guys have to be responsible and trust each other and play the technique that goes with the defense."

Farrior: “Sometimes you get a guy trying to do too much or a guy not quite fitting right. It’s been hurting us a little bit.”

http://twitter.com/#!/scottbrown_trib

Reads like Farrior is laying the problem on the younger guys on the DL since the only other substitution of note for the front 7 has been Foote
Atlanta Dan is offline   Reply With Quote