View Single Post
Old 09-30-2011, 03:11 PM   #9
Men of Steel
Team Captain

Member Number: 13746
My Mood: Amused
Default Re: Why I can't wait

I love all of the nice Texan fan stuff being passed around...but I've got to say, I'm ready for a Texan blowout this Sunday. And I say that with all the respect I can generate.

"You cant generate SH** and i say that with the upmost respect"

2. I think the refs showed Cower too much man love in your last Superbowl and allowed the victory with some rediculous calls. You didn't earn that trophy like you did the other dozen or so.

DAM, I didnt know you were a CRYHAWK fan also! What do you know about "earning" trophies? U dont play the game! At the end of the day, the only stat that matters is the W and the steelers just happen to be GREAT at getting that W. SO STFU!

4. Cower nominated for Hall of Fame?? Are you kidding? Just a couple of years prior to superbowl, y'all were calling for him to get fired. Highly overrated and coaching record proves it.

In Cowher’s 15 seasons, the Steelers captured eight division titles, earned ten postseason playoff berths, played in 21 playoff games, advanced to six AFC Championship games and made two Super Bowl appearances. He is one of only six coaches in NFL history to claim at least seven division titles. It has become an article of faith among NFL pundits that the Steelers do not have a bad team two years in a row – they have never lost 10 or more games in consecutive years since the 1970 NFL merger. At the conclusion of the 2005 season, the Pittsburgh Steelers had the best record of any team in the National Football League since Cowher was hired as head coach.Through the Super Bowl, Cowher's team had compiled a record of 108–1–1 in games in which they built a lead of at least eleven points.[2] Cowher's record as a head coach is 149–90–1 (161–99–1 including playoff games).

Dont you wish you had a "highly overrated" coach like that?

6. Harrison's words about Cushing. Cushing is a silent killer. I think you should be very aware of his presence on the field on Sunday. CUSHING IS A "SILENT JUICER"

7. Our red zone issues are solved this week. It's called, "Arian Foster."

HAHAHA

Don't hate....because it's been a long time since a Houston team could stand toe-to-toe with you and look you in the eye. But it's time.....oh boy...is it time.

all i can say is, yea, ur a complete MORON, and it aint "hating" its being realistic, so PISS OFF

Last edited by Men of Steel; 09-30-2011 at 03:34 PM.
Men of Steel is offline   Reply With Quote