Old 09-30-2011, 02:30 PM   #12
steelerschik
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 16103
My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: Why I can't wait

Quote:
Originally Posted by LGTEXAN1 View Post
No, I'm not that way. If we win, you won't even hear from me. I'll give you props if you lose. Did it last year when I talked smack with Philly fans. This is all fun for me. Hate to lose, but as the earlier poster put....it's just a game.

I've enjoyed listening to the streaming of your sports talk radio station a little bit. Y'all have more confidence in how good the Texans are than alot of our fans do. I've only seen you play once this year.....Indy....but I hear the "scared" cry of unconfident fans on the radio. This could be the worst loss y'all have had handed to you in awhile. And you know what? I think you truely believe it. You've lost your swagger Pittsburgh.

By the way, good win for the Panthers last night. Coach Graham coached at Rice University (Houston) and they hated to see him go. And your OC, Todd Dodge, played hs ball here in Houston area. I'm assuming that it's the same one.

LOL, lost our swagger after 3 games? Really. Apparently you don't realize it's how the season ends that counts. The Steelers will be fine, as always. And to even come on a Steelers board and say the Steelers didn't deserve even just one of their SBs is BS. They earned every one, calls were all explained, sorry you can't accept that. Enjoy your SB this weekend cause truly, that's as close as the Texans is gonna sniff one this year. No hate, just sayin' facts.

I have to LOL at these fans who think the Steelers "aren't what they used to be" after 3 freakin games into the season. Good Lord, learn football son.
steelerschik is offline   Reply With Quote