View Single Post
Old 10-01-2011, 04:03 PM   #23
DanRooney
Head Coach

Member Number: 16248
Default Re: Wallace: NFL's Fastest Receiver?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post
atleast get your facts straight before you go off with your misdirected anger.

outta 68 snaps-

miller- 66
hines-56
wallace- 47
sanders- 37
brown- 35

maybe you and manny should be so mad at miller for stealing his snaps. he was only targeted about 7 times for a team leading 5 receptions.

maybe you and manny should just worry about beating out another 2nd year receiver drafted 3 rounds later, who is being treated like a rookie and getting even fewer snaps, but seems to have no problem pulling in 4 receptions for 75 yards.

mannys problem isnt hines ward who is still the best blocking wr the nfl has ever seen (thats not just my opinion- thats the opinion of his peers and all the professionals who will be casting votes for his induction to the HOF in 5-10 years).

mannys time will come. unfortunately it will not be soon enough for a message board jockey who pretends to be the team owner.

oh well.

heres a hint- people who misrepresent everybodys stance and takes (nobody thinks hines ward is better than andrae johnson), and cant even bring the simplest of obvious facts to the table to support their own, will always be seen as invalid and somebody who is just spewing BS.
I wouldn't say nobody. I've heard it from 3 people on this forum lol. 56 out of 68 snaps...I'm guessing he was off the field for the hurry up and the victory formation at the end of the game. Still 20 more snaps than Manny is a bit much. Miller is irrelevant to the discussion. He should be on the field at all times since he is a good TE on a poor blocking team.

There's no anger here. I'm actually not big on Sanders anyway. I'm more of a Brown fan as you saw all through my offseason/preseason hype. But I would like to see equal reps between him and Ward. Especially seeing as how this is Sanders' second year.