tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark
Supporter

Member Number: 658
Thanked 10,370 Times in 4,306 Posts
Default Re: Timmons & Woodley - Big Money/Few Big Plays

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelerchad View Post
He was irreplaceable in 07 and 09. We did fine without him last year. Not only does he have age against him, but I think the new HGH testing could have something to do with his performance drop off this season. 3 arm muscle tears in 4 years makes you wonder at the least.
yeah, because it couldnt have anything to do with him not seeing any live action in about 11 months, and missing an entire off season w/o his trainers, rehab, or use of team facilities because of the lock out.

several things here-

the steelers rush defense was lights out over the 1st 4 games of the year last season. little over 50 ypg, and 2 ypc. those fantastic and record pace numbers did drop off after aaron went down.

he only has a single muscle tear in his career- a bicep. the other arm injury youre thinking of (which would make 2, not 3 in the past 4 years) is a rotator cuff which is not a muscle.

nevermind the fact that the league hasnt even begun hgh testing yet, because the players association and league cant agree upon a proper and effective test to administer.

-=myth debunked.