Old 10-02-2011, 03:44 PM   #821
SteelCityMom
MST3K Junkie

Member Number: 16666
Thanked 2,399 Times in 1,123 Posts
Default Re: Week 4 Gameday Thread: Steelers @ Texans 10/2/11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeler4life1972 View Post
ok im sorry but im listening to steelers radio and I think the announcer is clueless...first of all yes I think the defense needs a lot of blame but he is halfway defending arians! I'm sorry but the play calling on offense is the problem with this O line. You need 3 step drop type passes with this O line cause they cant keep the blockers in check for more than 2 seconds maybe 3 max. You cant call 5-7 step type passes with that O line...im sorry it will not work and Ben will get killed back there...I think Ben has did well today withn what he has...anybody else agree??????
Oh I agree for sure.

We all know the OL sucks. That's a given. The coaches are not gameplanning for that though (it seems). There's not a lot that can be done with the offense right now. Can't sign any big name free agents, draft is (obviously) already over...yada, yada, yada. Best we can hope for is simplification of the game. And it doesn't seem they've even tried that yet.

Gonna be a long year for sure...but hopefully a lot of lessons will be learned from it.

http://forums.steelersfever.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=16666&dateline=1295313365
SteelCityMom is offline   Reply With Quote