View Single Post
Old 10-03-2011, 04:55 PM   #1
amiller76
Water Boy

Member Number: 18940
Talking Steelers v Titans 10/9

I saw a similar post to what I'm wondering about, but thought I would try too!

Me and my boyfriend will be flying up this weekend for the game, and to visit family in Ohio. I've never really been out of California, and this will be my first NFL game! And 2 of his friends will be going to the game with us too.

We were hoping another of his friends would be going to the game so we could all tailgate together but looks like he bought tickets for the game after this one. Now, our plans are to go to this bar (guess its good for pre-game drinking) and then walk around some of the parking lots before hand.

I was really hoping to get the full experience of tailgating, since who knows when we will be able to make it to another game.

Does anyone have suggestions on what would be cool to see? Particularly in the tailgating area? I've seen a few posts with others from out of town joining tailgaters, but it looks like with peoples flakiness, that is dying down.

It would be awesome to find someone who would let us pitch in for food and beer so we can really get the full experience of a Steelers home game!

Cheers :)
Amanda
amiller76 is offline   Reply With Quote