Renegade
Supporter

Member Number: 18856
Thanked 4,231 Times in 1,854 Posts
My Mood: Happy
Default Re: Week Five

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldsteel86 View Post
Well, I can sure appreciate the enthusiasm, however I will never refer to this team, whether it be this year, next year or years to come as "S**tburgh". No matter how they play truthfully they still have put up six Super Bowls, more than any of the the other 31 teams in the NFL. I will agree with you there are problems, but I think you and alot of other people would agree, it just depends on what team shows up to play on any given Sunday what the result will be. Every player on this team has some kind of talent, after all this is the NFL, the more I think about it there are some who still have heart, desire and still take every loss personally. I will tell you this "Every man puts their pants on the same way, one leg at a time" and anyone can be beat on any given Sunday.
From what iv'e seen. They have shown up. Every week they show up. All those players that made the big plays in our last SuperBowl and our recent playoff competitions. They showed up. It's those players in between that haven't showed up.

We have elite defensive players. Elite offensive players. Then we have a lacking defensive and offensive line. Last year our defensive line wasn't as bad, allowing sacks to be delivered. This year it's a different story.

It's a big puzzle, and all we need is to figure out which pieces go where. And as for the Shizaburgh comment, I stated that they "looked like" that. Never did I refer to them as that. And I think they have looked bad defensively when they need to be good, but that's subject to change, god willing.
Bayz101 is offline   Reply With Quote