View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 09:41 AM   #27
kirklandrules
Team Captain

Member Number: 8659
Default Re: Polamalu Missed Tackles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick5895 View Post
Absolutely agree on Woodley. Teams are max protecting on us so we are going to strugle with a pass rush. My biggest concern with Woodley so far is he seems to always be out of position on run plays. Not keeping contain, over running angles. When you are on the outside and you don't maintain your responsibilities the defense breaks down then you get things like Fosters cut back on his 40 yard td. People on that play point to Troy missing a tackle, but it was Woodley who was out of position. If he's where he should be, Foster is tackled for little or no gain. That has been common place with Woodley this season. Scheme on Defense is more about everyone doing thier respective jobs than any one great individual effort. We are having far too many individual breakdowns starting with Woodley, farrior and Smith.
Guess I don't get when one person or just a few people are singled out. That's like giving Tony Stewart a speeding ticket at the Daytona 500. The entire team is playing like crap with very few exceptions. This team reminds me of Cowher's last year ... that seemed like a team full of talent that took the year off.
kirklandrules is offline   Reply With Quote