View Single Post
Old 10-14-2011, 08:07 AM   #25
thebus36idf
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 6089
Default Re: Offensive signatures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddha Bus View Post
I hardly think you hurt my feelings, genius. I'm one of the more thicker skinned people on this board. Trust me. You can say whatever the hell you want to IN THE PROPER FORUM on an internet message board as long as it follows the COC rules. I could care less. Your posts in the Mendy thread DO NOT follow these rules. Thusly, you were singled out and told to cut the shit for it. Unlike you, I do have good reading comprehension skills and understand these rules.
You chose to ignore, or were too "smart", to understand these rules and people reminded you of them. You still continued your rant in the wrong thread after that. I would think that someone who has been a member here for 5 years and is a self-proclaimed "intelligent person" would have the capability to find these forums on their own without someone holding their hand and leading them to it. It's all in plain English that your superior reading comprehension skills should be able to master easily, but I guess you weren't smart enough to figure that out on your own. I hope that doesn't make you feel dumb..... GOTCHA!

My irritation didn't compel me to cry and whine to have your words removed, unlike you. That's the big difference. I can be irritated about something and move on with my life without being a big baby about it. You hurting my feelings is the biggest funny of them all. I don't care about your feelings or if you care about mine. I'm not here to make you feel good about yourself. I'm here to have discussions with people on varying topics in the proper forums. All you were doing was repeatedly interrupting that conversation with your two-bit ridiculous whining about something that had absolutely NOTHING to do with the conversation.

Isn't about time for you to go back to your 0.08 posts per day now? I'm sure you'll be missed.
With all do respect. I never went on a rant, I was never angry, or irritated. You can see by my post I was loving, and respectful. I even had hugs, and opolagies, and always stayed on point. So it would seem my skin would be thicker than yours. Not that I am superior, just fact. I'm on here every day, as if that's even a logical point to argue. I also apologize for using the wrong forum, and won't do it again. If you read my post I kindly asked Ricardismo to direct me to the right post, and before he did he continued the discussion. So I suspect I could see that part of your argument directed at him also. If you also read our discussion back and forth you would see that I said the link to the PITTSBURGH STEELERS FORUM is in my favorites. It brings me straight there because that's all I am interested in reading about. Never been to another forum until now. That's why the topic came up, because I want to read about the STEELERS in that forum, and simply suggested that people should be able to do that without having to read sigs that aren't apart of that topic. And quite frankly could stress could be offensive to people. Then I get verbally bashed by people, never retaliate with anything but respect, and I have the thin skin????? Go figure.
thebus36idf is offline   Reply With Quote