View Single Post
Old 10-14-2011, 08:28 PM   #3
GMU Steeler
Team Owner

Member Number: 16173
Default Re: Santonio and Plax Mutiny Against Jets OC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post
i guess it wasnt enough for tone to trash the coaches, now he's got his sights set on the OL as he calls them out and throws them .under the bus

looks like the jets dumped off the wrong veteran complaining wr to the texans for a 7th rounder.

but then again, the cancer who is now attrributed to the divide in the lockerroom, IS the team captain.

"THATS HOW YOU BE GREAT!" lol.

trading him for what essentially turned out to be antonio brown looks like a complete steal at this point.

i dont recall any steelers leadership offering anything other than support when he was benched for blazing a fatty in his SUV.
Yep, chances are he would have left anyhow and the other good thing is his leaving allowed Mike Wallace to break out last year. Santonio's replacements have a better attitude than he does too. I know some get down on Brown because he gets excited when he makes a big play but you never see Antonio calling guys out like that and he doesn't have Santonio's problems with the law either. I was shocked when we traded Holmes but it looks more and more like we made the right decision. H
GMU Steeler is offline   Reply With Quote