View Single Post
Old 10-16-2011, 09:24 AM   #62
thebus36idf
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 6089
Default Re: Offensive signatures

Quote:
So now I'm self righteous becauseI retaliated to a personal attack?!? Funny stuff. I said you were being thin-skinned about a couple of general quotes/phrases, not about personal attacks upon yourself. You're damn right I'm going to respond to a personal attack on my intelligence and I did it in kind which you appear to have taken issue with, so I guess that proves you DO have thin-skin. I really don't care what you think of me and, no, I don't want to be your friend. Just because I said nothing you say bothers me does not mean I'd like to chum around with you. That's a really silly conclusion.
[/QUOTE]

Quote:
Some people need to "sack up" and quit whining over words. I don't care if it hurts your wittle feewings. Go to the Sesame Street forum and brush up on your addition with The Count if you don't want to be offended with words. It seems to be much more your speed.
I'll just refer you again to the above quote by you.
Quote:

SOME PEOPLE
(i guess you meant some people not including you)
Quote:
NEED TO "SACK UP AND QUITE WHINING OVER WORDS
(I guess you should have been more clear on what words)
Quote:
I DON'T CARE IF IT HURTS YOUR WITTLE FEEWINGS
(by this we shouldn't care if we hurt feeling so the "hostility" of the words as you put it shouldn't matter)
Quote:
GO TO SESAME STREET FORUM AND BRUSH UP ON YOUR ADDITION WITH THE COUNT IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE OFFENDED BY WORDS
(couldn't be any clearer people shouldn't be offended by words)
Quote:
IT SEEMS TO BE MORE UP TO YOUR SPEED
( toooo shayyyy PUSSSSSY CAT).

Quote:
So now I'm self righteous because I retaliated to a personal attack?!?
Do i need to keep going back and retrieving your own words because you don't apply your owh rules to youself??
You said that the people that do the above are self righteous thin-skinned people so again by your view of things YES. BY MINE... NO!!! If you would calm down enough to think it through you would see our whole dialogue has been because you applied the above to me, thus I'm thin-skinned, and self-righteous. And distinctly made that claim about me. That's not my worldview. So No.. I don't think anything about you, I don't even know you. So lighten up a little. Maybe we can meet at a game and have a beverage, or you can even knock me out, if it will make you feel better. Enjoy the game!

Last edited by thebus36idf; 10-16-2011 at 11:03 AM.
thebus36idf is offline   Reply With Quote