10-26-2011, 08:08 AM
Join Date: Mar 2007
Member Number: 5117
Thanked 4,691 Times in 2,366 Posts
Re: Where does TO go?
Originally Posted by stlrtruck
So as I was watching SportsCenter this morning, they showed the highlights of TO's workout, and I came up with a few things:
1. Physically, TO looks like he is still in great playing shape
2. Mentally, no one knows exactly where TO is right now
3. It's a heck of a lot easier to make cuts and catch balls when the likes of Ike aren't drapped all over you like a curtain
With that being said, I here is my list of teams that could use him immediately (in no particular order):
1. Jaguars - with the return of Sims-Walker, they could use someone to add pressure on the other side of the field
2. Cardinals - TO opposite Fitzgerald, would open up Fitzgerald and ease the absence of Boldin
3. Dolphins - their entire WR corp lacks the experience.
4. Buccaneers - with a young WR corp that can be awesome at times, TO could be the last ingredient to help them over achieve
5. Seattle - with inexperienced QBs, a veteran WR could ease the stress and also bolster Lynch's game
Report were that he was out of breath during the workout and looked old. I think he goes away.
All generalizations are dangerous.