View Single Post
Old 11-06-2011, 11:15 PM   #27
DFWSTEELERFAN
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 10970
Default Re: GAY MEETER -10000000.. No more positive Gay post please

Quote:
Originally Posted by ETL View Post
What I didn't see was any of your posts until tonight. Wow, way to defend something that was sooooo obvious to you "for a long time"

I wouldn't mind you if you week in week out came out criticizing Gay and now became the moment that proved your point. Fine - if you did that - you can crow.

But you came out of nowhere dude claiming something as if you were claiming it all along. That's chicken shite stuff buddy.

Since you are a nobody on this topic, all you get to say is "Gay played poorly today" but you don't get the right to claim that he is inherently a bad player, has been a bad player and forever will be a bad player.

You got 20:20 hindsight and I don't know if you know this - but we hate people with 20:20 hindsight. It is the weakest form of intelligence there is.
I've been against Gay a long time.. Just because he goes a couple weeks without getting exposed doesn't make him good.. The Pats didn't have the speed at WR to take advantage of his lack of cover skills. I have posted against Gay before, I can dig it up if you want to see..

Like that changes anything anyway... he is still garbage...
DFWSTEELERFAN is offline   Reply With Quote