View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 12:17 AM   #15
tanda10506
Team President

Member Number: 17319
Default Re: We will see the ravens in the playoffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanRooney View Post
Will we even make the playoffs? That was a huge loss putting us at 0-2 in the division. We have 3 teams in the AFCE at 5-3 and the Bengals and Ravens sitting at 6-2.
I agree, I know we are trying to stay positive, and I think the fact that we beat NE and then played a tight game with Baltimore shows something. Problem is there will most likely be 2 teams coming out of the East. The odds might not be to bad cause the Chargers are struggling and the Raiders, Cheifs and Broncos are done. Also I don't see anybody except for Houston making it out of the South. Problem is the Bengals are better than us right now and Baltimore clearly is better than us, so we will be lucky to make the playoffs. If we do I think are odds are good against a lot of other teams, if we rematched Houston I think we would beat them, I also think we can beat any team in the East, but we most likely will not beat Baltimore in Baltimore in the playoffs. They structured their team to beat us and we play them like they are last years team, therefore we are losing to them. We stopped the run well but it seemed like we weren't concerned about their passing attack at all. If someone knocks them off we have a chance, but making the playoffs is no simple task, nor is winning 3 playoff games.
tanda10506 is offline   Reply With Quote