View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 12:48 AM   #49
JCPsteelers
Starter

Member Number: 15542
Default Re: We will see the ravens in the playoffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayz101 View Post
I guess the defense busting their asses all game and giving the ball to the offense with a chance to at least make it a touchdown lead wasn't enough. Some fan's expect our defense to win every important game for us.

You know what I would have loved to see? I would have greatly enjoyed the sight of our defense all simultaneously lying down and allowing Baltimore to score. Maybe then it'd become apparent to our offensive unit that they need to pull their own weight!

Those of you who blame our defense for giving up 92 yards in that final drive are ignorant, and that's my honest opinion. Our offense is the reason we lost this game. A first down on offense prevents all four first down's put up by the Ravens in the final drive from happening.

Would you trade four opposing first downs, for a game clinching first down by the good guys?

You seriously think our defense was good tonight? How many passes did Flaaco complete on 3rd down tonight? It was pathetic. We made the RAvens looking the Pats out there tonight.

The offense did more than enough in the 4th quarter to win the game. Again the defense blew a late lead.
JCPsteelers is offline   Reply With Quote