View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011, 02:37 PM   #42
SteelCityMom
MST3K Junkie

Member Number: 16666
Thanked 2,399 Times in 1,123 Posts
Default Re: Hate that Ravens fans have for the Steelers!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opt2loc View Post
So if it was a thousand players you think it would turn out any different?
I guess it's not so bad to be a distant second to Suh. You really think it's not relevent because of how many players were polled or how much in second harrison is. You guys would jump all over this poll if a couple of Ravens were on it and you know it.
No I wouldn't cause it's a shitty poll from a very small player pool. I have much better standards than that.

It doesn't matter if it would be the same if they polled 1,000 players...if it was the same result it would be the same percentage. And that still doesn't help your argument any. That would mean (roughly) 60 players out of 1,000 thought he was the dirtiest player...driving up his percentage to .06%. How devastating!

You thinking it's relevant is just you grasping at straws. But you go ahead and tout that less than 1% (it's actually .054%) if it make you feel any better about your weak argument.

http://forums.steelersfever.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=16666&dateline=1295313365
SteelCityMom is offline   Reply With Quote