View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 03:40 PM   #28
FattyBeanDip
Banned

Member Number: 19153
Default Re: NFL.com "SHAME REPORT" Harbaugh Gatorade bath....

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCMom View Post
That doesn't really make what he's saying any less true though. Only thing he should have added was the Tomlin mistake with the FG....but that's more of a c'mon man type of thing instead of a point and laugh type of thing. Well...I guess there are people who would point and laugh, but whatever lol.

At any rate, it still shows a lack of character and if the Ravens miss or lose in the playoffs, it will make fantastic blooper reel material. Harbaugh should have his team focused year in and year out on getting to and winning a SB, not beating the Steelers. All that Gatorade bath proved was that their heads are in the wrong place.
I'll take any fun or poking at Harbaugh any day of the week vs Tomlin's atrocious and COSTLY FG blundering. On coachong alone for the Ravens game, I'd give Harbaugh an A+ and Tomlin a D-. Just plain unacceptable coaching mistake. Period. Hopefully he learned a big lesson, and won't make a similar mistake that costs you guys another big game.

Yep... glad as hell we have Harbaugh! He finally figured out the right formula to sweep the Steelers didn't he? Crap, I'm going to be looking forward to that series sweep for YEAR TO COME! heh heh
FattyBeanDip is offline   Reply With Quote