View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 02:58 PM   #23
StainlessStill
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 12999
Thanked 1,014 Times in 425 Posts
Default Re: Offensive Pass Interference, Torrey Smith!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FattyBeanDip View Post
Smith was basically held up and down 2 plays prior and *still* almost made the circus catch in the end zone with some remarkable concentration, so I'd stop all your lame crying and just take the big, fat loss and suck it up. That prior play would have been flagged without any question for offensive pass interference had the official seen it. Torrey Smith displayed some real veteran play for a rookie just shaking it off, getting out there and getting it done. Doesn't cry like a baby like Roethlisberger or Shampoo Boy just because the receiver rubbed up against their jersey and made a play. Smith made an outstanding play, you guys lost like dogs ... just suck it up and move on.
How can we move on when you pricks feel the need to make new user-names and come out of the woodwork to keep egging on the subject? In MY mind, the loss is over and done with, this isn't the first time we lost to your guys in the midst of the PLETHORA of owning you. It's mostly the way you acted afterwards and the traffic coming from Rat fans like you that's igniting the same old arguments. As I said, keep chirping and keep feeling the need to pound your chest here while you can because this won't be the last you see of us. It just isn't so we'll see if you show your big mouths after round III when we take care of you when it counts. Until then, all you ass's should be banned, just how your pathetic boards would ban us if we resulted into trolling 3 days after the game.