View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 04:11 PM   #29
SteelCityMom
MST3K Junkie

Member Number: 16666
Thanked 2,466 Times in 1,145 Posts
My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: NFL.com "SHAME REPORT" Harbaugh Gatorade bath....

Quote:
Originally Posted by FattyBeanDip View Post
I'll take any fun or poking at Harbaugh any day of the week vs Tomlin's atrocious and COSTLY FG blundering. On coachong alone for the Ravens game, I'd give Harbaugh an A+ and Tomlin a D-. Just plain unacceptable coaching mistake. Period. Hopefully he learned a big lesson, and won't make a similar mistake that costs you guys another big game.

Yep... glad as hell we have Harbaugh! He finally figured out the right formula to sweep the Steelers didn't he? Crap, I'm going to be looking forward to that series sweep for YEAR TO COME! heh heh
You know, even Marvin Lewis figured out how to sweep the Steelers once too.

Using that as a reason as to why you're glad as hell to have him is just sad, and only furthers the point that the Ravens and their fans are literally obsessed with the Steelers.

Meanwhile, the Steelers, Tomlin and the teams fans are obsessed with winning SB's. You guys are sounding more and more like Bengals fans every day, with their declarations that there would be a "changing of the guard" in the AFC North after '05 and '09. Just pathetic.