View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 03:15 PM   #25
SteelCityMom
MST3K Junkie

Member Number: 16666
Thanked 2,414 Times in 1,130 Posts
My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: Offensive Pass Interference, Torrey Smith!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FattyBeanDip View Post
Damn ... I must have hit a nerve.

Dude, don't be so bitter, I'm merely stating what happened in the game. No need to get all hot and bothered about it. It's just a game after all, eh?

Btw - funny about winning when it counts. Hate to be the one to inform you ... but getting swept in the division against your arch rival and having to play on their home turf if you're lucky enough to get there - *counts*.

Roethlisberger isn't on record as saying ravens stadium is his absolute least favorite place to play football for nothing.

Plus I just have to admit it ... seeing all those pathetic, over-priced terrible towels go limp and 65 thousand screaming fans go silent in the very same instant was absolutely spectacular! Too bad we won't be able to see that again this season.

See you guys in January (unless you get knocked off) in Baltimore!
Yeah...it really counts in the long run! If it counted that much, the Ravens would have won the SB in '06.

At any rate, your troll ass is banned. You guys really need to get a life already.

http://forums.steelersfever.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=16666&dateline=1295313365
SteelCityMom is offline   Reply With Quote