View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011, 12:33 PM   #7
BleedPurple
Starter

Member Number: 19142
Default Re: Another Gatorade Bath, Honestly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by i82much View Post
Just a complete and total non-issue. It's a good sign, they are having fun. Why come here and talk trash about your team behind their back?
Well, I posted about it on the Ravens forums but they seem to all agree with you it is a non-issue. I wanted the perspective of people who don't love the Ravens . . . Also, because that s**t is small-time and my team is way better than that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMU Steeler View Post
Heh yeah it is lame. Be one thing I guess if John were Jim's younger brother and the rookie HC but it's the other way around. I don't get it honestly. You guys are a very good team. Consistently one of the better ones in the conference most years I'd say. Yet your players are acting like they've never been here before which is silly to me.. Not like you're the Bengals or Browns and have been bad but a team that's in the playoffs often than they're not. Honestly, I think gatorade baths should be reserved for something like a division clinching win, playoff win, or of course SB win.
Pretty much what I was saying at the bar on Thanksgiving. Hopefully this is just the younger players being younger players and having fun, and not a team mentality that will end up hurting our SB chances.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCMom View Post
I halfway understood the one against the Steelers, though I still thought it was an extremely arrogant way to celebrate a mid-season win.
Yea but here's the thing--if those positions are reversed, Mike Tomlin is NOT getting a gatorade bath. I want to see the same discipline on our sidelines.
BleedPurple is offline   Reply With Quote