View Single Post
Old 05-02-2006, 09:09 AM   #30
Livinginthe past
Living Legend

Member Number: 478
Default Re: C. Jackson 1 S. Holmes 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suitanim
F UC K You. I tried to be nice to you during the draft, even gave you some rep, and you revert right back to the POS you are, all in less than 2 days.
Just so you know, I have already reported your behaviour on this thread to the mods.

We all had warnings for personal abusive behaviour - you are completely unable to participate without dragging it back down to this level.

This is Steeler v Patriot smack - and very light hearted at that - yet you cannot operate at this level - see how everyone else responded to this thread?

They kept it light, pointing out what they think their WR is going to do to our D - you, on the other hand immediately become abusive in a personal way and suggest that I deserve to be suspended again for a harmless thread.

Your ridiculous over reactions to just about everything are the main reason a few of us have got in trouble with the mods in the past - I dont want to go back down that route again and refuse to run the risk of getting suspended again.

NM
They've been great for a while now, three Super Bowls' worth of great. But only this season have the New England Patriots become The Show, the must-see team of stars, pretty boys and reformed bad boys. Suddenly, the Patriots are not simply great; they're compelling, fascinating, appearing to be almighty and a touch lawless.
The Patriots didn't bother with swagger to start this NFL season; they went straight to defiant. Either you're one of them or you're about to get crushed.
Livinginthe past is offline   Reply With Quote