View Single Post
Old 12-13-2011, 07:40 PM   #5
Whodis
Team Captain

Member Number: 6483
Default Re: Tomlin showed his true colors today

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodens Grav View Post
“We received word from the league office this morning that he will receive a one game suspension. We’ll accept that of course. We are disappointed, we are disappointed for James because we know quite frankly how hard he has worked to play within the rules. He has worked extremely hard to adjust his game. Unfortunately the incident happened. Of course it was a penalty. We have to be accountable for that; he has to be accountable for that. We accept the judgment rendered by the league office and we’ll move forward. Obviously the parameters are he can’t participate in any football activities with us this week. He will be allowed back in the building next Tuesday, the 20th."

Are you people seriously trying to portray what Tomlin said as not supporting his player, of throwing him under the bus? What is a coach supposed to say if he shoots somebody?
So Peter King and Herm Edwards are wrong? He feels its a penalty (the hit)?

Yes, I am surprised Tomlin sided with the brass... Not saying I'm right and your wrong. Just saying I'm disappointed. We just need to draft softer hitting linebackers next year