StainlessStill
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 12999
Thanked 2,148 Times in 863 Posts
Default Re: For the Ravens fans gawking in here

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatbirdExtreme View Post
Ummmmmm, you do realize " I checked out their website to make sure they are worried about us" is mildly hypocritical, don't you ? Just sayin'
Thank your own Raturd fans for that. All we see on our boards is Ravens fans coming out of the woodwork (there are multiple here that seem to chime in their big mouth's when they rarely did anytime else. I guess that's what bragging rights will do to a tortured fanbase. Oh look at that, you being one of them.)

Even on Facebook with Steelers communities, Raturd fans can't keep their nose out of there so thank your own annoying and obsessed fanbase for people like me taking a peak in how obsessed you are with us.

Hell, we are looking up to YOU in the division but lack the kind of conversations about the Ravens that you do about us. I find it quite entertaining. Oh yeah, Ravens 24X7 banned me from Week 1 for being civil but labeled it "trolling." You're lucky we're gutsy here and allow you to even post.