View Single Post
Old 12-17-2011, 03:48 PM   #21
steelerchad
Team President
Supporter

Member Number: 5792
Default Re: Too Much Raven Hatred By Steeler Fans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenn1968 View Post
I have noticed both at the stadium and on the Internet and talk radio an extreme dislike, even hate, of Baltimore and the Ravens. Not sure this is a good thing. It is one thing to like the Steelers, another to hate the opposition so much as to wish injury to their star players.

It is also somewhat puzzling, it is not like the Ravens eliminated the Steelers from the playoffs it is the other way around.

So if This turns out to be Baltimore's year. I don't see it as the end of the world if ray ray gets another ring and Harbaugh and Flacco get their first . The Steelers still would be ahead in Super Bowl rings.
I don't really see it that way. Much more hatred from Ravens fans toward the Steelers. Understandable, since we have cost them so much and they have just been a stepping stone on our way to so much success. I actually don't hate the Ravens, Browns, or Bengals. If not for our domination of them all over the years, we would not have been able to enjoy all of the deep playoff runs and Super Bowl trips we've had. I actually like all 3 teams and am glad they have been our divisional fodder over the years. The Ravens took a big step this year and look like they could possibly make something big happen. Although, if they lose to us in the playoffs again, then all this BS talk will be for nothing. I'm actually thinking they choke once again. I think a 1 game winner take all will be just too much for them. They don't have that pedigree that the Steelers have when it comes to winning the biggest of games.

And you are correct if the Ravens did go all the way, they would still be the Steelers little bitch from all of the big game beat downs in the past. I just don't see it happening for them this year. They are not a complete team. And their QB can win in the playoffs, just not 3 or 4 big games in a row against good teams. Won't happen and I think deep down their stupid ass fans know and fear it. Their worst nightmare is about to come true. Once again, their team will snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. They then will have to sit back and watch Pittsburgh feast while they starve.
steelerchad is offline   Reply With Quote