View Single Post
Old 12-20-2011, 01:39 PM   #27
PeRK82
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 19438
Default Re: The Real Story of Last Nights Game: Hint.... Its not about Big Ben

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opt2loc View Post
As soon as ben threw the first pick he should have been benched. The only thing he was bound to accomplish last night was making his injury worse. Not very bright.

Hate to say it but Steelers were still in it until the field goal flag and then they ended up scoring. That sealed the deal.
Every team's Defense has an off day, RAVENS did Sunday night. It is what it is.

But i wont talk crap or anything because i know how much i hate it when my team loses.

As long as the RAVENS get the 2nd or 1st seed and the STEELERS still make it into the playoffs and win to be able to meet the RAVENS i will be happy. As much as i hate the steelers, i wouldnt have it any other way in the play off scenario, as long as its at the BANK this time.

I personally think you guys need to rest Ben for the Playoffs or atleast for the RAMS game, just my opinion. As long as you guys are the 5th seed and RAVENS are 2nd, if the RAVENS some how are the 1st seed then i hope the Steelers are the 6th seed. So it will be an almost guarantee for a RAVEN/STEELERS Division play off. I dont see the Steelers losing to DENVER or TEXANS in the play offs.
PeRK82 is offline   Reply With Quote