View Single Post
Old 12-21-2011, 08:08 AM   #61
SteelCityMom
MST3K Junkie

Member Number: 16666
Thanked 2,466 Times in 1,145 Posts
My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: Too Much Raven Hatred By Steeler Fans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenn1968 View Post
Well I called that one didn't I. No way the Steelers were going to beat 49ERS on the road. No way Harbaugh lets his bro down. I read the two Harbaughs were planning together on how to beat the Steelers before last nights game.

Neither the Steelers nor Ravens are good road teams this year. But the difference is the Ravens get to stay home for the playoffs and the Ravens have a heathy Qb.

The Steelers would be better off if the Ravens had beaten San diego. Then the Steelers could have rested big Ben instead of playing him in a futile attempt for the 2 seed.
Well, they should have rested him regardless of a win or loss by the Ravens on Sunday. That was just stupid. He shouldn't play the rest of the season either, regardless of how seeding ends up.

My gut tells me that you are correct in that the Ravens will get the bye week. Both the Ravens and the Steelers have a couple of trap games coming up though...and both of the Ravens are division trap games. Everything on paper says that both the Ravens and Steelers should win their next two games....it isn't over till it's over though. Still gotta play the games.

One thing I do know for sure though, both teams (coaches and players) suuuuuuuuuuucked this week.