SteelCityMom
MST3K Junkie

Member Number: 16666
Thanked 2,474 Times in 1,147 Posts
My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: For the Ravens fans gawking in here

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenn1968 View Post
Who cares about 2006. The Steelers would noot have made the playoffs enen had they beaten the Ravens and we lost to the Colts in the playoffs.

This year is different. The two wins over the Steelers have decided both team's seasons. The Steelers face going on the road as a Wild Card because they couldnt handle the powerful and proud Ravens.

And I just read if the Ravens win their last 2 we stay home in the playoffs even against the Pats! Indianapolis here we come!
Good job missing the point.

This year is different? Powerful and proud Ravens?

You get beat up a lot, don't you?

P.S. I realize you are new to the sport in general, but just so you know, there are 17 weeks of football played, not 15. Nothing is concretely decided yet. If the Steelers win their next two games and the Ravens fall to one of the divisional trap games, then the Steelers will get that 2 seed. So just sit back, relax and pray that us Steelers fans don't get our Christmas wish.