Super Moderator
Supporter

Member Number: 15801
Thanked 2,599 Times in 1,171 Posts
My Mood: Brooding
Default Re: Time for Sanchez to go?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterOfPuppets View Post
swcrew the jets ...i hope they stick with sanchez and keep losing..

why in the hell would a steeler fan "love" to see the jets pick up manning and win a superbowl ?

i repeat...SCREW THE JETS !!!
Perhaps he likes the Jets too. I'm a fan of Brees and the Saints and I keep tabs on Iowa Hawkeye players in the NFL and root for them. Ultimately the Steelers are number one and if they play the Saints or any team with some of my favorite former Hawkeyes I hope the Steelers destroy them. Now I don't think I would be saying I want those teams to win a Super Bowl. The only time I could agree with that statement is if the Steelers are out of contention. I was rooting for the Saints when they played the Colts.

Anywho... Sanchez hasn't panned out. He's got a crappy attitude and a false sense of entitlement. He's disrespectful to his coach when he gets criticized for his poor on the field play. He acted like a baby when they benched him shortly and played Brunnell. He should be shouldering the blame for the Jets woes this season. His decision making leaves a lot to be desired and despite having some pretty good weapons in his receiving corps he still stinks. If I were Rex Ryan I'd trade him off and either try to get someone in free agency, or draft another QB and let them sit behind a vet for a year.
IowaSteeler927 is online now   Reply With Quote