Old 01-06-2012, 04:35 PM   #28
SteelCityMom
MST3K Junkie

Member Number: 16666
Thanked 2,394 Times in 1,122 Posts
Default Re: So......apparantly Bronco fans HATE us

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEdraftnik View Post
Denver fan here. I posted in that thread. I hope y'all know the whole thread was a joke. I didn't mean a single word that I posted.

But **** do I feel dumb about the Howie Long comment. Good luck and God bless!
Haha! It's all good...good on you to come out and admit it!

I'll admit something too...I had to google Howie Long to actually find out that he wasn't a QB like I thought he was, let alone playing for the Raiders.

I had to make sure he didn't actually play for the Steelers for a short time or something. I'm using the excuse of that was before I really started watching football though, and I'm sticking with that.

I get that the thread is just for fun though. It's the playoffs, you kind of expect a certain amount of smack talk though. My only issue (that has nothing to do with you) is the fact that Broncos fans can make a smack talking thread in the general section, and then chastise other fans for talking smack back (and directing them to the smack forum). I get it's their forum...but where's the fun in sitting around and talking smack with fellow fans? It's like rubbing each others buttocks or something.

http://forums.steelersfever.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=16666&dateline=129531  3365
SteelCityMom is offline   Reply With Quote